Colossus Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeContent PackLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate Now!

:: N.I.A. Database :: Military Police Handbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
【Okarin】

【Okarin】

:: N.I.A. Database :: Military Police Handbook Empty
PostSubject: :: N.I.A. Database :: Military Police Handbook   :: N.I.A. Database :: Military Police Handbook Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:21 am

Welcome to the N.I.A Database - Please Login to ensure full confirmation.

:: N.I.A. Database :: Military Police Handbook Cb3FF

LOGIN USERNAME: XXXXXXXXXX
PASSWORD: XXXXXXXXX

PLEASE WAIT......

Login Confirmed! Welcome XXX. XXXXXXX XXXX

*OPENING ROSTER - "204th Law Enforcement Division - Military Police Handbook"

MP Handbook

Standard Operating Protocol and Shipwide Policy:

When the following situations arise, an MP is expected to follow the respective course of action.

Posession of Illicit Drugs: Includes the posession and/or use of the 'Illicit Drugs' category of the Contraband List. The offending items are to be confiscated and the trooper detained pending detoxification procedures performed by a medic. The trooper will be held for no longer than seventy-two hours following the incident.

Theft:
    Petty Theft: Covers the theft of a trooper's personal articles. The items will be returned immediately and the offender to be administered no more than ten lashes.

Felony Theft: Covers the theft of Federation property. The items will be returned to the property of 117th Command and the offender will be detained for no shorter than forty-eight hours pending a minimum of ten lashes and recommendation for dishonorable discharge.

Assault:

Collaborative Assault: Occurs when two or more opposing sides engage in a nonlethal confrontation resulting in minor injuries. All parties will be detained and, following medical care the offender(s) will receive no more than ten lashes.

Aggravated Assault: Occurs when one or more parties involved in a Collaborative Assault involve the use of deadly weapons. To quality for aggravated assault all parties must be living and restorable to active duty. Regardless of the intent all parties are to be immediately restrained, detained, and depending on the severity of the injuries caused the offenders will recieve a minimum of fifteen lashes plus a week-long detainment, and a maximum of forty lashes plus dishonorable discharge.

Battery: Occurs when one party inflicts severe bodily harm on a nonaggressor.
         ~ Resulting in Reparable Injury: The offender is to be detained pending a minimum of twenty lashes and a maximum of fifty lashes plus dishonorable discharge.
         ~ Resulting in Irreparable Injury: The offender is to be detained pending a minimum of fifty lashes. There is no maximum punishment.

Homicide:
     First Degree Murder: Refers to any murder that is willfull and premeditated. The offender is to be immediately arrested and hung by the neck until dead. In cases where a CO is present, he has the right to perform a field execution.

Second Degree Murder: Refers to any murder that is not premeditated. The offender is to be immediately arrested, facing a minimum punishment of fifty lashes, dishonorable discharge, and revokation of any existing citizenship.

Manslaughter: Also a murder committed on the spot, but this stems from a lack of intention to cause death, yet involves an intentional or negligent act leading to death. Cases of friendly fire fall under this offense. The offender is to be immediately detained, facing a minimum punishment of fifty lashes, mandatory retraining, and a minimum of one week detainment.

Insuboordination: Occurs when a suboordinate performs any action directly or indirectly violating a superior officer's orders. Punishment is purely at the offended's discretion.

Dereliction of Duty: Occurs when any Federal servicemen entrusted with an official duty intentionally refuses to perform the duty to satisfaction. Punishment varies based on the seriousness of the duty held derelict.

Fraternization: Any unprofessional actions resulting in the deterioration of unit cohesiveness, combat readiness, or personal conduct. Fraternization can only occur between servicemembers. The punishments are scaled based on rank:
    By Junior Enlisted (Pvt. -> L-Cpl.): Minimum of verbal reprimand. Maximum of five lashes.
    By Non-Commissioned Officers (Cpl. -> SSgt.): Minimum of five lashes. Maximum of demotion and retraining.
    By Commissioned Officers (3Lt. -> Gen.): Minimum of twenty lashes. Maximum of demotion and unit reassignment.

Conspiracy: Used in conjunction with any other potential offense. When evidence of a premeditated plan to commit any other offense is discovered. Punishment is discretionary.

Threat: Used in conjunction with any other potential offense. When the suspect conveys a verbal or written message threatening to commit any other offense against another serviceman. Punishment is discretionary.
   Slander: When such assaults and/or threats are conveyed verbally.
   Libel: When such assaults and/or threats are conveyed through writing.

Misuse or Destruction of Federation Property:
    Misuse: Any negligent or intentional act that results in reparable damage to Federation utilities, field equipment, or other implements. Punishment is discretionary.

Destruction: Any negligent or intentional act that results in irreparable damage to Federation property. Punishment is discretionary and depends on the severity of the crime, ranging from a verbal reprimand to execution.

Obstruction of Justice:
    Perjury: Any false testimony delivered to judiciary authorities. The suspect is to be administered a minimum of five lashes, and a maximum of a treason charge.

Destruction of Evidence: Any act that results in the loss of evidence crucial to a criminal investigation. The offender is to be detained for no shorter than seventy-two hours and administered no fewer than ten lashes. Maximum punishments are very reasonable, and include a treason charge.

Treason:  Any act directly resulting in the death of or harm to a Federation soverign or military official, damage to the cohesiveness of the Federal Armed Forces at any operational level, levying war against the Federation, assisting or intending to assist any traitorous actions, or the compromising of operational security. The offender is to be immediately put to death and all personnel in direct or indirect contact with the offender to be placed under arrest.

Contraband List:

Illicit Drugs:
Ecstacy
Cocaine
Hallucinogens
Amphetamines
Rohypnol
Steroids
Heroin
PCP
Marijuana

Other Contraband:
Non standard-issue weapons
Any and all materials used in the obstruction of justice
Any items removed from the medical center without authorization.
Any and all materials violating standing orders given by the Commanding Officer of the unit.
Any material promoting fraternization with any and all active duty personnel.

Back to top Go down

:: N.I.A. Database :: Military Police Handbook
Page 1 of 1