HomeContent PackRegisterLog inDonate Now!

Share | 

Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner

PostSubject: Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 am

Chapter 0-1:- Prolouge

The day was slowly arising upon the planet of Majesty II. The sun was blazing through the skies which were filled by merchant and N.I.A ships. Families were out in the sun, enjoying which seems to be yet another peaceful day. The crops were thriving on this peaceful planet. Farmers were tending to them as people in the colonies followed their daily routine. 

N.I.A Camps and bases were outside on their daily drills. Most people were off-duty, though hearing about the Magera rising to power. Nobody expected the war to come to them, it seems to be like there is no war at all. Laughter came from the playgrounds from the children. The streets were thriving with the population which lived there. The skies were filled with many merchant ships, bringing in and taking out the stock from one planet to another. 

The day quickly passed by, beginning the sightful evenings of Majesty II. The sky was lit up by the colours of the lights below, as if to seem that the lights from the nightlife was making their own sea, an orange sort of sea. The colours slowly faded into the black of the sky, bringing even color into the darkest nights. The skies were just about empty now, no more merchant ships flocked the skies. It was completely clear. Clear enough to watch the stars at night. 

But then began the Invasion...

A bright light was seen in the sky, a bright, red light. It shined down on the city as the Civillians stopped dead in the middle of the streets, looking at the light. Nobody was aware with what it was and where it was coming from. Suddenly, from the skies. A large pulse came straight through the light, a shimmer was visible passing down the beam. Following, was disaster. The large pulse sent down a mass shock into the city. Leveling many blocks in a single strike. Following, was many ships begining to become visible in the once empty skies, big ships. Deadly ships. The Magera have finally arrived. The onlookers quickly came to recognize what was happening. The war which was so far away from them has come to them head on. Transport ships began to shift towards Majesty II. Bringing in the masses of the Mageran troops. THe Invasion force has landed. This was not happening in only one place, this was the entire planet being attacked by a whole fleet. 

The N.I.A controlled outposts began rearming and loading their weapons to do their best on fighting. Their personal Airforce got their fighters ready, sending all they could towards the Mageran fleet. Communication lines were already filled with the screams of the soldiers on the other side. None of them even seeing any form of Combat. 

This began to be the first day of the Invasion. 

The Invasion of Majesty II.

Last edited by Archer on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernovasector.forumotion.co.uk
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:03 am

Chapter 1-1:- Back from the dead.

*The Camera switches on*

"Hey. Get up, Are you alright? You look bad.."

The soldier looked around, noticing the man in front of them had torn armour. As they were about to speak, they were interrupted by the soldier.

"Look, just tell me later. My name's Coutland. No need to tell me yours. We've gotta' get out of here quickly. Grab your rifle and follow me. We've gotta' get to the Evac'.. I'll explain on the way"

As the soldier looked around. Coutland lifted some rubble off them. He moved his hand close to help the soldier regain balance. As both of them got up. The soldier slowly turned around. Grabbing their Assault rifle. Checking the ammunition inside before nodding to Coutland.

"Alright, you ready? Lets move.."

The soldier nodded again. Both of them started to jog south. As they were jogging. A Drop ship flew by them. Not noticing them at all, the sky was littered with AA guns firing and the sight of explosions of ships were seen. A large battle could be heard around them while no battle was in-sight. 

"So, I'm guessing you're wondering what happend? Well, I'll let you know.."

As Coutland jogged, he let out a small sigh before explaining. 

"The Magera finally made their way to Majesty II. We didn't expect their power to hit us this hard. I never thought they'd seen this planet as something to strategies against. But hell. We were wrong. With the first few hours of this. They destroyed pretty much everything. Radio comms' have been bugged. Alot of us are scattered. And we're unable to call for Evac. We have to get to designated zones for it. We're at least 3 Clicks away from the closest. So we've gotta' move quickly.

I don't know about you. But you seem to be someone of use to me and yourself. Watch my back and you watch yours. As I was moving along I found you in the rubble. I've moved away from a recent Military base which was destroyed. Nobody survived back there..I don't..Want to explain it.."

The soldier nodded. Not muttering a single word to Coutland. They we're still jogging. The darkness quickly swept along their eyes as their surroundings started to litter with explosions and gunfire..

*The Video fades away*
Back to top Go down
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:04 am

Chapter 1-2:- New Friends

The Camera slowly fades back on

The Soldier looked around. They were located inside a ditch, looking down an entire line. The sky was still night, gunfire could still be heard in the distance so is the view on many ships still fying and the distant air battle was still very much alive. Coutland was sat next to the Soldier, handing them a small ration tin. Nodding to them.

"Here, take it. It's hot. Just don't burn yourself with it.."

The soldier nodded slightly before slowly picking up the ration tin, drinking the contents inside.

"Eh, I've seen your injuries. I don't even want to know what happend. I don't think I could bare thinking about what happend to you inside there. But listen, We've still got to move out quickly. I think the Magera are right on our tail. They're just waiting for the right moment to strike, and I don't think me and you are good enough to take on a whole army right?.."

The Soldier shook their head. Finishing the contents inside the ration tin. Passing it back to Coutland.

Coutland then took the ration tin, quickly washing it out with his water canteen before standing up. Grabbing his Assualt rifle. Picking up the Soldier.

"Alright, We have to move out. I don't feel like getting caught by the Magera today.."

As both of them moved out of the small foxhole. Both of them quickly noticed some movement inside the hedgerows near them. Coutland raised his hand slightly. Slowly raising his rifle towards the hedgerow, raising his voice a little.

"Whoever is inside the Hedgerow! I suggest you identify yourselves! You have ten seconds!.."

Some whipsering was heard from the hedgerow, it slightly sounded like a small argument was happening. Before a small white sheet come from the hedgerow slowly. Indicating a small white flag. A British yet deep voice emitted from the bushes.

"Uh! N.I.A We're just trying to get by!.. Me and afew friends are here! We were hiding from the Magera when the Dropship flew by! Uh. Is it saf- Wait, Who are you?!.."

Coutland slowly looked at the shoulder. Both of them shrugging as the disturbed voice come from the hedgerow. Coutland slowly raised his voice again.

"No need to tell you who I am! I suggest all of you walk out from that Hedgerow right now before me and my little friend here opens fire!.."

Four Soldiers slowly walked out from the hedgerow, all of them having their hands raised. All of them having distinctive Infantry armour. All of them had clean and new uniforms. all four of them looked new and fresh out of boot. All of them slowly walked over to Coutland and the Soldier slowly. Keeping tence as they moved. The middle raising his voice nervously.

"W-We're friendly...D-Don't shoot.."

Coutland chuckled slightly, slowly lowering his rifle. ''It's alright, We're friendly too.. I suggest you lot should get your rifles.."

The small group looked at eachother for a moment. Before scrambling to the bush, nervously shouting "U-Uh. Yes Sergeant!.." as they grabbed their rifles. Running back to them both. All of them lined up infront of the two. The Soldier slowly looking at all of them, looking back at Coutland.

Coutland looked back at the Soldier then the four. ''My name is Coutland. Sergeant Coutland. And you are?.."

The one of the far left spoke up. He was a large man. He had a distinctive German accent. He seemed nervous at first, before raising his voice. Letting loud his german heretige. "P-Private Eberhart, Sergeant!.."

Coutland nodded before slowly looking at the next Soldier. He seemed to be quite the small, skinny man again, his British voice still filled the air as he spoke. "Private Wakefield, Sergeant!.."

Coutland nodded again, looking at the third man. He had quite the stern look on his face. Before raising his voice with his Southern American accent. ''Private Patterson, Sergeant!.." 

Coutland slowly looked at the fourth. He looked like a quiet sort, before raising his voice. Giving off a distinctive Finnish Accent. "Private Jokelainen, Sergeant!.."

Coutland nodded again, before looking back to the quiet soldier. Nodding slightly. The Soldier nodded back before Coutland slowly looked at the four. ''Alright, again. I'm Sergeant Coutland. This..Is uh. Well. She hasn't told me her name yet, she seems to be one of the quiet ones. I suggest you leave her alone also. She's been through hell.."

The group of four nodded before Wakefield slowly raised his hand. Coutland noticing it with an eagle eye, pointing at him. ''Yes, Wakefield?.."

Wakefield quickly snapped back as if he was in his own world, saying quickly. "W-We overheard you'll be going somewhere, Sergeant. Where would that be?.."

Coutland looked at him sternly, before replying. "Me and the Lady are both making our way to the closest Evac site. Since you lot seem capable enough to last a day. I was hoping you four could help us along the way. We've got the whole Magera army on our tail so I don't think going where we came from is the best idea. I don't know about you four but if you want to leave us behind so be it. I don't think ranks mean anything at the moment..Eh, It's more of a one man stand here..."

They all nodded vigoursly before Wakefield raised his voice ever so slightly. "Y-Yeah! We've been trying to find our own way back! We sorta got lost on the way..But yeah! We'll all come with you, Just lead the way, S-Sergeant.."

The Soldier nodded, shrugging slightly before walking on her own. Coutland quickly ran infront of her. Directing the group, journying once again to the next Evac point. The war still filling the air around them. Never dying down..

The Video fades out...
Back to top Go down
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 am

*The Video Turns on, this one seeming slightly older..*

"Corporal!..CORPORAL!! Get up now! We're under attack!"

Their eyes open slowly. The face of a screaming sergeant is in the face of her, he is dressed up in full combat gear. The sounds of artillery hitting the ground, the rumble of the floor was felt underneath his bed. She quickly came to his senses, the Sergeant picking her up quickly. Dragging him out of the bunk then onto the battlefield.The sergeant quickly screamed at her as he dragged her out "Corporal! I want you to quickly get to your post! We're getting attacked from all directions,  act as a god damn runner, try and cover each position with all you have! Move it now!" She nodded, following with "Yes Sergeant!.." She moved as quickly as he could, mortar fire slamming not so far away from her as she sprinted towards his post. She slowly glanced to the side watching a piece of sharpnal slit the throat of another soldiers neck, his body fell lifelessly to the ground, Her face watched in horror, but returned to the blazing war quickly. 

She responded to the soldier swiftly, gripping the lifeless troops collar, dragging him quickly across the floor, still moving as fast as she could. Another strike on the ground hit, Her vision going blank, followed by a loud thud. She opened his eyes again, still hearing the shouts and screams of fellow soldiers went by, and the whizzing of rounds flying left, right and centre. She looked behind herself, checking on the troop which he was dragging. The soldiers legs eaten up by a direct mortar shell. Her eyes opened wide, horrified by the sight she saw. she quickly scuffled back, using her legs to move herself away from the body, keeping a firm grip of her XM. As she moved away, she swiftly stood back up. Sprinting to her post. She arrived, slamming her back against the sand filled barriers. Whizzing of bullets flew past her head as she continued to scuffle back and forth across the barrier, the sights of many soldiers lined up, pumping the enemy full of lead as they were fired upon. None of them seeming shocked by the amount of rounds that were flying past them. She shook her head quickly, hoisting herself up, then planting her rifle against the barrier, returning fire upon' the enemy. 

SHe followed and shot at the scrambling targets, only taking her two rounds per target. The view he had of the advancing enemy were at a mass scale. The ground filled with many targets. She realized he hadn't got enough ammo for them all. Neither did his fellow troops. She still continued to lay down heavy fire upon the enemy. Killing each one that crossed her sights with a swift and cold shot to the body. Most rounds she shot quickly passed through each targets heart. Sending them into shock before they hit the floor. She pressed the trigger again, hearing nothing but a faint 'click'. She was out of ammo. The enemy still advancing quickly towards their walls. Nothing but 30 Metres away at this point, her fellow teammates still firing towards the enemy as they continued to charge and plant heavy fire upon them. Then, a sudden hand grasped the Corporal, her eyes opened wide. Seeing the face of her enemy as he turned her around. The Corporal and her enemy were now face to face.

The Corporal then taking a blow to the head as the man collided his fist to the side of her head. His teammates at this point also were introduced to Hand-to-hand combat. Some were attacking them with their own bayonets, some were also attacking them with their bare fists, some even using the butt of their weapon while the rest of the camp were still laying down heavy fire upon the enemy at their side. The Corporal grabbed the enemys hand, quickly forcing him onto his back. She stared into his eyes before returning the punches swiftly to the others skull, shouting heavily towards him. ''Fucking.Die.You.Piece.Of.Shit" The enemy then returning a swift punch towards her face. Smacking him off him. The Corporal hit the floor as the enemy quickly gripped his pistol. 

The corporal noticed, pulling out her Bayonet, digging it heavily into the figures legs. The man screamed out. The scream shouting louder than the battlefield that surrounded him. She then pulled his bayonet out quickly, pulling the man to the floor as he struggled to take out his pistol, trying to withstand the shock of the stab she gave him. The Corporal then suddenly grabbed the Soldiers head, pulling it up once slamming it against a rock. Then coldly jamming his knife into the Soldiers neck. Ripping it open as he pulled it out. She then turned her head to the side slowly, before her vision going black. The only thing she saw was a boot colliding against her face...

*The Video then fades to black..*
Back to top Go down
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 am

**The Camera fades back on**

*A Hand can be seen nudging Coutland, mainly by the unit with the camera on. They have a female sounding voice, her arm seeming slightly bruised with a bandage wrapped around it. The area around them was pretty dark though the night vision on the camera was already on...*

"Coutland?...Coutland?.."

*Coutland turns his head to the Unit with the camera, whispering*

"What? What is it?.."

*The unit turned her head, two Mageran soldiers were standing there talking to eachother. Suddenly a burst from one of the doors from a civillian hut opened quickly, a woman with nothing but her ravaged gown with a small child begin running. The woman screaming as the child cries..*

"Oh, Fuck.. Get ready to open up.." *Coutland whispered, the unit turned her head to see the rest of the group quickly raising their weapons*

*The two Mageran soldiers began chasing the woman and child, firing as the rounds begin to fly over them. It seemed to be on purpose, the other two units stood still as the chuckled to themselves as they came out from the hut..*

"Move up.." *Coutland whispered again, everybody had their rifles up now, aiming towards the two Mageran soldiers coming from the hut, they began to move pretty quickly, an enemy aircraft then zoomed past the group as the sound cut off for a moment n the camera, visibly the camera shows the weapons of the group firing on the Mageran soldiers, the two near the hut fall down to the ground quickly as the unit with the camera turned her rifle, aiming for a moment before firing one round into the back of the head of the soldiers chasing the woman, then next went down another unit. The woman fell down onto her knees in the distance and then hugging her child. Her frame bending forward, showing she was trying to protect the child..*

"Alright, Jokelainen. Eberhart. Go help those two.." *She turned her head to watch Jokelainen and Eberhart nod to Coutlands orders, they then began running to the civilians..*

*Coutland turned his head to the Camera, not looking at her but the Camera itself, shaking his head in disgust, speaking up a little..* "I hope this gets documented for you lot back at home.. Don't underestimate these animals..." *Coutland looked down for a moment, patting the woman's shoulder as he walked off to the civilians, she then turned her head to Wakefield and Patterson. They both shook their heads for a moment before following Coutland.. the woman speaking up a little*

"Make sure he's alright.."

*They both reply with a shocked look in their face as she spoke. Before nodding a little.*

"Yes, Corporal.."

*They both walked off, nudging eachother for a moment, Wakefield pushing Patterson forward towards Coutland, Coutland turned around nodding and chuckling a little. He can be heard slightly..*

"I'm fine. I just haven't seen that before.."

*The unit shook her head slightly before reaching up to the camera, turning it off...*

*The video ends there..*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SN-O] Archer: Fuck sake Dinu
【Okarin】: xD
【Okarin】: >If her age is around the clock. She's old enough to take the cock!
[SN-O] Archer: LOL
Back to top Go down
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History   Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:25 pm

*The Video stays blank for a moment, only some voices can be heard* 

"Move it.." The sounds of thuds can be heard and gear rumbling, the voice of a man whispering can be followed saying quickly with a calm tone "Go, Go Go!.." the thuds began to get louder, the video quickly lighting up as a large light beamed into the camera. she turned her head the camera, facing towards Coutland, freezing in place as an alarm sounded and the spotlight lighting up the whole team. Coutlands head turned slightly before raising his voice towards the others. "Get Do-.." His voice cut, tracers of the rounds of the enemy began covering the sights of both the screen. Green and red flying backwards and forwards. The rest of the team broke formation and slammed into cover of craters that seemed to be caused by heavy artilliary. The woman stopped in her place as she looked around her watching the glow of the bullets flying past her as if it was a fireworks show. The camera had then gone black again, seemingly as if the woman was hiding herself in a small crate. Hugging against the dirt as the rounds passed above them. Nobody was in sight, just the weapons heard firing infront of them. It seemed as if it was a terrifying sound, nobody could be heard, not even Coutland. His voice cut as the rounds began passing. She then raised her head, looking slightly above the crater, seeing Coutland at the other side of her. A round pinging next to the camera. She lowered her head in a quick motion in response. Coutlands voice could then be heard through the hail of rounds passing by. "Eberhart! Smoke! Throw it!.. Same with you Jokelainen!.." The woman brought up her head again, two small canisters hitting the ground, following barely audible `Pops` from the canisters, but then began pouring out large amounts of smoke in the field in front of them. The light from the spotlight could almost be seen in front of them, making the smoke look as if clouds from the sky had appeared from the ground, barely lighting up the battlefield any more. 

Coutland then stood up quickly in view of the camera, a hand reaching over and grabbing the woman and pulling her up. Coutland looking at her patting her shoulder, lightly talking. "You good? Come on, lets go!.." He used a hand signal, spinning it around his head as the rest of the team got up quickly, all of them began sprinting out of the way back behind the smoke. Still following by rounds of red tracers passing through the smoke passing by their heads one last time as the tracers began to slow down. The video had then gone dark. Then skipping later on into the day.

Coutland, Jokelainen, Eberhart, Wakefield and Patterson were then sat around a fire, keeping quiet as the battle still raged on around them. Coutland then shook his head slightly, throwing a small piece of grass in the fire, opening his mouth slightly, following just a breath of air before looking directly at the womans camera, shaking his head yet again. Speaking with a soft tone. "We're lucky. Very lucky to of survived that. I apologise for suggesting to pass through there.." Wakefield patted Coutlands back slightly. Moving him back and fourth and nodding. "Don't worry. None of us were hit. We couldn't of known they held that sector.." The rest of them nodded as Wakefied removed his hand, the camera bobbing slightly.

Coutland then gazed at the camera again, before taking his rifle and standing up. "Come on.." The rest stood up as he spoke. Jokelainen putting his boot onto the fire, the flames slowly extinguishing as ash from the fire softly glided into the air around the fire. Coutland pointed at Patterson. "Patterson. You'll be point man. We want to go east.." Patterson nodded slightly, as all of them began walking east, Patterson looking at his arm a couple of times. Constantly checking his compass as he moved forward. The group then formed a slight formation, each and every one of them looking around, scanning areas in front of them. The camera showing the battlefield around them. Filled with a scene of ruins, destroyed fields. Once which seemed as if it was a green field filled with livestock, now turned into a brown and black mess by the ash and craters caused by events of the war. The group had stayed quiet, their journey still moving on towards the evacuation site, though the Civilians they saved earlier were nowhere to be seen. 

Wakefield spoken lightly, pushing the woman a little. "Any idea when you're going to decide to speak for once?.." The woman shook her head slightly, though hissing as she was pushed, her arm reaching towards her back, though unknown to her actions. Coutland turned his head back a little, looking towards the two. "Leave her alone, Wakefield. She's not in the best of conditions right now.." Wakefield had then gone silent, before speaking up again. The woman facing forward towards the front of the group as Coutland turned his head back forward. "It does not mean that she cannot talk to people, Sergeant.." Coutland then stopped, holding the group up in their tracks, turning his head again. Looking directly towards Wakefield. "Maybe she is trying to forget somethings. Nobody wants to hear you talk right now. So shut your mouth and watch your sector.." Coutland reached forward and patted Pattersons back, the group then began moving again. The group going into silence. Following with a small `Huffing` sound from Wakefield as air escaped through his nose. 

*The video then cut to black*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History   Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:40 pm

*An Older Video is shown. It seems to have two parts to it, though one needs to be decoded*
- Part One -

A Man turns around with the rank of Major, looking towards the one with the Camera. "Get ready to move, tell the rest of them.." The camera moved a little, indicating the nod. They stood up, running over to a few people hidden inside some ditches next to the road, the female voice is then heard from the Camera. "Major wants us to get up and move. Sergeant, he told me to tell you that we'll be going straight down the road.." The sergeant nodded, but then shaking his head afterwards, before getting up. A few moments later, a lieutenant was seen telling people to stand up with a hand single. Everybody got up and began diving through the hedges by their sides, The Sergeant got up before a hale of rounds began screaming over them, the Sergeant shouted. "Fuck!.. Come on lets move!.." A few people, seeming as if it were a squad quickly stood up. The sergeant bolting forward as the hail of rounds began passing by. The woman with the camera begins running also. Visibly, the Sergeant quickly raises his rifle. Firing in to a building in front of him, the sight of an MG falling from a window could be seen, before the bullets stopped going over them.

Everyone around her began running down the road. Another few rounds passed by, hitting two people in front of her. Both of them dropping down to the ground, getting in the way of her path. More firing by the Sergeant and the people around him was visible, bullets smashing in to the building in front of her. She jumps over the bodies, lifelessly laying on the ground. She continues to run forward, looking back once more towards the two bodies, shaking her head before looking back in front of her. The rest of the squad seen close to the bottom of the road already. Each of them stacking up at one side of a building, located at a visible crossroads. Some of the units can be seen aiming at the buildings at the other side. A few crouched whilst some stood up, facing the right side of the crossroads. 

The Sergeant poked his head out from the side, the woman joining the rest of the others, pressing her back against the wall. She poked her head forward, watching the sergeant. Before a round passed by, the Sergeant ducking slightly before bringing his head back in, he reaches over to the Corporal. ''Grenade, quickly..'' The woman was seen reaching on to her vest. Handing over a Hand-Grenade to the Sergeant. The sergeant nodded to her, before taking off both of the pins, cooking it before tossing the grenade. A audible smash could be heard, before an explosion and the crash of rubble hitting the floor. The Sergeant then raised his rifle, scanning the area in front of him. ''Move!.."

The rest of the squad followed him as they began moving down the left side of the crossroads, some of them staying back to cover their back as they advanced through the road. Other units of the N.I.A could be seen charging towards a factory building in the village, firing upwards in to the windows, some of the glass falling down before vanishing out of sight in to the buildings. Following, the other N.I.A units charge in through the doors, whilst some followed stairs to the upper level. Some stepping over a Mageran figure as they advanced through. She looked down, continuing to watch the group as they moved down the road. She turned her head to watch the left and right, watching some of the windows and doors which remained open and undisturbed, constantly turning to aim her weapon at the doors and windows as they advanced through. The Sergeant raised his voice. "Clear the Buildings! Two to One!"

Each of the squad broke out of formation, splitting up to check the buildings. The Corporal and another unit, seeming to be a Private followed her. The Corporal and Private looking towards a door, the Private taking out a hand grenade, nodding at the Corporal before she quickly smashed open the window next to her. The Private stepped forward, tossing a grenade inside. Waiting a few moments before it explodes, dust then flew out from the window, before both of them went back in to position and booted the door in heavily. The Corporal moving in first, raising her weapon then seeing two figures standing in front of her with a slightly stumble. She aimed up towards them both before giving one shot to each of them, both of those in front of her dropped to the ground lifelessly. The Private and Corporal splitting up in the building, the Private going upstairs as she continued to check the house, one visible living room, then following through to the Dining room then finally the kitchen. Seeing nothing else. She then pulled back, shouting out. "Clear!.." The Privates voice replied. "Clear!.." The Private began running back downstairs, passing by the Corporal as they went back outside again. The Private running to the rest of the Squad, seeming as if the squad has already cleared the buildings near them. Each of them continuing to move up. Watching them push through further up the road.

The Corporal heard an explosion behind her, she stumbled a little before hitting the ground, before getting back up again. She turned to face a Bazooka team run off, a giant hole in the wall. She stood there for a moment. A Stumbling Mageran unit walking up to her, before stopping. She hesitated for a little. She reached down to visibly take out her M11a. Aiming up before putting a round in to the Soldiers head. Gazing towards the body before running back to regroup with those around her.

*The Video begins to stutter and turn in to Static. Before ending abruptly.*

// [10 Points to those who get the reference of the Combat]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History   

Back to top Go down

Fall of Majesty II - Character Backstory + Canon History
Page 1 of 1