Colossus Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeContent PackLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate Now!

:: N.I.A Database :: - Rifleman Combat Armor - N.I.A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner
Archer

:: N.I.A Database :: - Rifleman Combat Armor - N.I.A Empty
PostSubject: :: N.I.A Database :: - Rifleman Combat Armor - N.I.A   :: N.I.A Database :: - Rifleman Combat Armor - N.I.A Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:08 pm

:: N.I.A Database :: - Rifleman Combat Armor - N.I.A Cb3ff10
Welcome to the N.I.A Database - Please Login to ensure full confirmation.

LOGIN USERNAME: XXXXXXXXXX
PASSWORD: XXXXXXXXX

PLEASE WAIT......

Login Confirmed! Welcome XXX. XXXXXXX XXXX

*OPENING FILE - New International Alliance Infantry*

:: Frontline Rifleman - Information ::
:: N.I.A Database :: - Rifleman Combat Armor - N.I.A Nia_ri10

:: N.I.A Database :: - Rifleman Combat Armor - N.I.A N_i_a_10

Description:- The N.I.A’s Front-line Rifleman is the first role a Enlistee is assigned after passing basic training. Highly trained and well-disciplined due to intensity of their eight month training, covering a large range of subjects from, Military Doctrine, Basic Combat First Aid, just to name a few.  

Body Equipment:-

Helmet:- [Delta Helm CW]:- The Delta Helm Combat Warrior provides excellent protect from combat and the elements. The Helmet is designed to withstand shrapnel and ricochets. The key feature of the Delta Helm is the Combat Warrior integrated system. See Details Below

Armour:- [Mk.I ACE Armour]:- The Mk. I Advance Combat Environmental Armour, is the mass produced version of the Mk. II. ///ERROR///CONTACT///ADMINISTRATOR///

Suit:- [Mk. Ia Smart Suit]:-  In 2219 the N.I.A. RnD working along side Combat Combined Corp. (CCC) enter into a project to help reduce battlefield casualties, they entertained the idea of Bio-Engineering but that would have been a costly endeavor and so settled on a suit to work injunction with the mass produced Armour the N.I.A. Infantry use. The Mk. Ia Smart Suit uses as small computer and medical analyses that checks vital signs. When the wear suffers a injury, i.e. gunshot wound, the Smart Suit will tighten to restrict the blood flow and help stop death by blood loss.

Visor [Combat Warrior]:- The major complement of the Combat Warrior is the communications system, which gives secure communications to the everyone linked in, Ground Units, Air Support, Orbital Support etc providing they are using the same secure channel. This allows for simultaneous transmissions of voice and data and having built-in GPS and map making tools, as well as sending visual information direct from personal cameras built into the Delta Helm. The CW covers 5 main areas;

Command and Control- Improves fire team and local commanders awareness of the situation.
Lethality- Linking in all assets in a Zone, increases the lethality of the N.I.A. Armed Forces.
Mobility- Route planning and GPS locations
Survivability- Armour and stealth read outs of individuals, fire teams, or as a company as a whole.

Sustainability- The CW runs of the a new next gen hydro power cell with a life expectancy of 87 years

Development:-

Notable Usages:-
Back to top Go down
https://supernovasector.rpg-board.net

:: N.I.A Database :: - Rifleman Combat Armor - N.I.A
Page 1 of 1